7.08.2008

Plans for next month

All in all a good meeting. My talk went well, of course didn't say everything I wanted, in exactly the way I wanted, but I think it was OK. The main points got across. First Gordon conference, and I think I'll try to go next time around, in 2 years, provided I am still in mycology. John Taylor will be a co-chair, so bound to be lots of things I am interested in.

So, this week here in Tucson, getting caught up on some papers, and hopefully getting some work done around the house. Then off to Billings for a week. Really looking forward to it! Will be great to see family, and we're also planning a backpacking trip in the Beartooths.

Then home again for a week, and off to the ESA meeting in Milwaukee. Mainly going for the Fungal ecology workshop, as I got a scholarship to attend the meeting from FESIN.

good summer!

No comments: