11.25.2008

FPS #2

Again, working at Hastings. I have to keep this up b/c my bff is competing with me (LOL LD). A co-worker comes back from lunch, and comments that there is a red Porche outside in the parking. OK, if you knew Billings in the 90s- that was something unusual. Anyway, I decided to check it out. I went outside, and it looked like it was actually parked in front of the Subway next door, so I went back and got my wallet so I could get lunch. I went in to Subway, and who was sitting in there eating a friggin Subway sandwich? Tom Cruise and Emilio Estevez. I wanted to ask for autographs so badly. But there is something in me that thinks that is so creepy and weird. So I ordered my sandwich and left. I have often thought "why the hell would Tom Cruise and Emilio Estevez be eating at Subway??" Doesn't it seem a little low-brow?

No comments: