12.15.2008

FPS#4

OK, I realize there is one other FP I have seen that didn't happen at Hastings. It was last year, flying home from the east coast. Getting on the plane, I see this guy, with a baseball cap on, looking at the floor, not looking up to meet anyone's eye. Which is suspicious, because usually the ppl in first class are always so happy to gloat at the sad poor people cramming on to the economy section. I look closer. OMG. It is Brett Favre. I am in shock. Anyone who knows me, knows I am a huge Packer fan and definitely a Favre fan. The whole flight I tried think of a way to get his autograph. The stewardess was no help. Now, I am glad I didn't embarrass myself. I was in Milwaukee when I heard that Brett was traded to the Jets. Jerk. No more love for Brett. Sorry. I drowned my sorrow with a PBR. That's allowed, and appropriate. Now I hardly watch football. Last game I went to was the Cat-Griz game. The alumni associations for UM and MSU in Tucson get together and make a big party out of it. It was a lot of fun. And now the Griz are going to the semi finals- or the semi- semifinals. Whatever. Like I said, I don't pay attention to it like I used to. Just doesn't matter as much to me anymore.

No comments: